Nurses and Facilities
Ntimi home of hope has a total of 2 nurses, 1 nurse operate in Ntimi home of hope boys center A. There is 1 nurse in Ntimi home of hope babies and girls center who works in the home.
DUTIES OF THE NURSES IN THE HOME
- Dispensing of medication and injections
- Taking the young children for clinics
- Taking temperatures of the children
- Giving first aid to the children
- Ensuring that the children are checked by the doctor weekly
- Writing of the medical reports.
- Establish IVs or other medications
- Provides small procedures i.e. change a dressing
- Triage i.e. taking health information on admission and prioritizing according to the need.